This is my 1st card for Summer Card Camp week 3. All supplies are CTMH. I embossed the flowers with white embossing powder, sponged with Cranberry Exclusive Ink, Desert Sand for the flourish behind it. The decorative paper is from Bliss, used Cranberry and Chocolate cardstock. I remembered to use some Mocha accents too. I liked how this turned out. Hard to make sure you get all 5 colors in.
Monday, July 11, 2011
This is my 1st card for Summer Card Camp week 3. All supplies are CTMH. I embossed the flowers with white embossing powder, sponged with Cranberry Exclusive Ink, Desert Sand for the flourish behind it. The decorative paper is from Bliss, used Cranberry and Chocolate cardstock. I remembered to use some Mocha accents too. I liked how this turned out. Hard to make sure you get all 5 colors in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lovely card
Very lovely card, the layout has so much eye appeal.
Great job on your card. I love flourishes.
So elegant! Those adorned flourishes are so pretty. Wonderful card. Very inspiring indeed.
Beautiful card! You'll be in the spotlight for sure :)
Post a Comment