
This was the last of the week's classes to tackle. At first I wasn't going to do it, but woke up early today and thought I'd give it a try. It took a couple of tries to get it right. That's the nice thing about paper, you don't feel bad to toss it if it doesn't work out right the first time. The technique involves inking the whole piece of white paper with Versamark, I used silver pearl embossing powder. Before heating it, you use a stamp, inked with Versamark, to remove embossing powder. I used a rubber stamp, which involved using the stamp-a-ma-jig to get it right the 2nd and 3rd time. I used Twinkling H2Os to color the leaves and the flower. Another fun technique. Now I need to get something else done today!! New classes start tomorrow, so watch for more cards during the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment