Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stampin Up Digital

I have been seeing these digital papers on Stampin Up sites- and finally bought them today. I also bought this stamp set - I've wanted it, but didn't want to pay the price. I also downloaded a site today that makes it easy to use digital stamps - I could alter the color of the sentiment, matching it by using RGB code to the SU color Pumpkin Pie.

You can see the digi stamps and papers here:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryID=501&cid=64

This is the program I found and used - it is free. I watched a video on it somewhere - when I find that I'll post it.
http://expressit.broderbund.com/400_co_branding/internationalpaper/printmasterse.asp

I have made several cards recently, so come back during the week for more posts.

Edited to add: I found the site with the video telling about expressit - here it is, scroll down until you come to it:
http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com/

No comments: