I am not a big "scrapbooker". I have been known to do a few pages, and smaller projects. I have been interested in digital scrapbooking, and have a program and done a few layouts. I've collected digital kits for digital scrapbooking. Sort of gets like all of the other collecting I do of papers, stamps, embellishments....you know what I am talking about.
CTMH introduced a digital scrapbooking program called Studio J. It is different in that you don't buy a program, don't have to load anything special on your computer. You can just go to my ctmh website http://www.sandeec.myctmh.com/ and click on Studio J, and get started. Lots of papers and embellishments, and very easy to use. There are actually some kits that we do not carry in our catalog. Once you are done you can order the printed 12 x 12 layout, and it is delivered to your door.
I gave it a try tonight. It was fun, and easy. Here's my layout -it's a little small - I am learning how to snip a picture and save it to put on my blog. I added digital buttons, and the circle has a saying on it - it is a My Stickease. Give it a try - your layout will be available for 90 days to work on, and there is no cost to give it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment