Monday, May 26, 2008


We woke up this morning to a gorgeous day - sunny, not a cloud in the sky, WARM! It's cloudy now - Terry and some friends have gone fishing. Here's one more card I made last week.
The details: Close to My Heart Stamp Set "Hunting", Basic Grey background paper, Olive and Brown Cardstock, Sentiment from Say It in Style (May Stamp of the Month). That set truly has a sentiment for everything, in a variety of fonts.
You can see the Stamp of the Month here:
I'm off to my room to make more cards, and maybe do some sewing. I want to make a dress for my granddaughter. I finished a table topper yesterday for my kitchen table - made with "Fresh Squeeze" by Moda - oranges, lemons, limes. Very cute, and matches my Partylite candles I put on my kitchen table every summer.