
.jpg)
.jpg)
I've been making some cards again - it's been awhile. The CTMH Summer Idea Book has alot of great stamps and papers. The Stamp of the Month stamps are great too. I love the May Say it In Style Stamp of the Month - many words in different fonts. The sayings on the first and 3rd cards are from that set. Hoping to make a few more cards this weekend, and I will post them too. Hopefully I will update my blog more often in the future. (Card details: #1 - Whoops a Daisy Paper, Happiness Stamp Set, Hydrangea Cardstock, Watermelon and Sweet Leaf Ink, Watermelon Organdy Ribbon; #2 - Silhouette Paper, Black, Cranberry, and Bamboo Cardstock, Joy Forever Stamp Set, Sentiment from For Every Occasion Stamp Set; #3 - White Daisy, Cranberry and Olive Cardstock, Cranberry and Olive Ink, Sentiment from Say it With Style May Stamp of the Month.