Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Flyin High



I am making cards for a silent auction at work to benefit our employee emergency fund. I did this last year too - they are a big hit! I try to make an assortment. This year I made a cute box to put them in - I'll have to take a picture of that and post it.
This card was made using all CTMH products. The paper pack is Rough and Tumble. I used Indian Corn Blue Cardstock, and used one of CTMH's sanding blocks to sand the paper. The stamp set is Flying High - the airplane and top sentiment are from there. This set has airplanes, cars of several varieties, and several sentiments. The Happy Birthday is from the Happy Birthday set. I'll post more throught the week. I'll also post a fun gift I made for all of my grandchildren.

No comments: