Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby Steps

I had fun making this card. Trying to build up my stash again. I gave alot of cards away to someone who appreciates getting them, and sends them regularly.

This card was made using CTMH Baby Steps, CTMH Crystal Blue, Olive cardstock and ink. Also used CTMH Lazy Days of Summer Paper Packet, CTMH Dimensional Elements for the B and the piece the word precious is stamped on(the word precious comes from the stamp set Playful Flourishes), CTMH MyAccents in Garden Green is where I found the little safety pin, and the fiber is CTMH Sassy Stands in Crystal Blue. If you look at most stamp sets, and especially CTMH, there are several words in each one. I'm trying to look at the sets to use words to "mix and match". I recently photocopied my stamp sets and put them in a 3-ring binder. It's easy to look through it and find stamps and words I want to use.

I have some others to upload - it just takes so long with dial up! Both CTMH and Stampin Up will have new catalogs out soon - released this week at their respective conventions.

No comments: