Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


Here is one of the cards I made for Father's Day. I made a couple of others but did not scan them before giving them. I used a stamp I've had for awhile called Fishing Collage by Paper Inspirations, paper I've also had for a while, the lures are from a CTMH set, as is the sentiment. This card sketch came from one I saw online - I'm trying to use the sketches to provide inspiration for cards. You can find them on many blogs, and on splitcoaststampers every week.
I purchased a scalloped punch last week from my local stamp store The Stamping Post. I hope to use it to make cards this week, and will post those. It is the type that you can use to punch the edge of the cardstock - it will be easier than than punching each scallop!
Have a good week. Leave a comment! I am trying to figure how to have you do that...if there the word comments at the end of the post (after the date) you can click on that and leave your comments. I don't have the word comment after each post, so am trying to fix that.